Kalm Community Terms and Conditions.
All weekly mindfulness based classes and holiday clubs are drop off sessions.
All under 5's activities - children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
1. The sole responsibility for the care and safety of the child/children remains with the accompanying adult at all times during Kalm Community Under 5's sessions, including the use of all materials and equipment supplied in sessions.
2. No child/children must be left unaccompanied or unsupervised at any time during Kalm Community Under 5's sessions. Accompanying adults under no circumstances are allowed to leave the building without taking their child/children with them. It remains the responsibility of the accompanying adult in attendance to supervise their child/children at all times.
3. It is the responsibility of the accompanying adult to ensure that their child/children do not interact with any material or food substance that may cause an allergic reaction at any Kalm Community Under 5's sessions. For Mini Messies Messy Play, details of food packaging are available on request if you are unsure of the ingredients. We would ask that you notify us in advance of any allergies that your child has. Kalm Community does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, allergic reaction or illness found to be directly attributed to any product or equipment provided in sessions.
4. Kalm Community cannot take any responsibility for any damaged or lost clothing and/or personal items during any of our activities. Mini Messies Messy Play is messy so please ensure your child is dressed appropriately and consider bringing a change of clothes.
5. Please do not attend any session with your child if either you or they are displaying any of the following symptoms:
A high temperature.
A new or continuous cough.
A loss or change to sense of smell or taste.
Or if your child has suffered from sickness and diarrhoea within the last 48 hours.
Kalm Community reserves the right to request that a child must leave any session if it is felt they are an infection risk to others. Please ensure a member of staff is informed if your child has had a toilet accident or has been sick at any Kalm Community Under 5's sessions so the sensory zone and/or equipment can be taken away to be cleaned, sterilised and replaced.
6. Kalm Community reserves the right to contact any parents if they feel that either they are unable to suitably support their child in sessions or they feel the child is not going to benefit from the sessions. In this instance either an alternative provision will be offered or a refund will be arranged for the remaining sessions.
7. We regret we are unable to provide refunds or transfer for any non-attendance. However if we need to cancel or reschedule any event, a full refund or transfer to another session will be offered.